Thursday, March 4, 2010

View from hotel in Namhae


Ok, so I have to state that my post are going to be out of chronological order. Think Pulp Fiction, but in blog format. I think we all had a vision of posting at the end of every night. Photos, thoughts, feelings, ponderings, etc...

The reality is that our days are hectic and take us late into the evenings in a way that the only thing you want to blog about is rest. Our Korean host are full throttle and keep us going.

Under the circumstances it is going to make my blogs closer to the stories and accounts I will tell in first person upon my return to the states. Which means, out of sequence and a little scattered. With that said, here is a photo that I took while in Namhae a few days ago.

Namhae reminded me of the OBX. Small, summer stop for people lucky enough to be in driving distance. This particular hotel had a few rooms, but a location that makes it an insiders first choice. Looking at the view from the room me, Jason, and Mr. Kang shared speaks for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment